This International Women’s Day, we are celebrating the women of our alice + olivia community. For almost two-decades, we have worked to empower women globally. We are proud to acknowledge and celebrate the work we have done while we look to the future at the work that we know still needs to be done. In addition to the moments shown in the below video, we are proud to share the following highlights and initiatives.
• We are a company made-up of 86% women.
• In 2020 we have donated over $200,000 to various charities including No Kid Hungry, Every Mother Counts, Lifeway Network, Good+Foundation among many others.
• #AOBossBabe, our digital feature of inspirational women in leadership, strength and entrepreneurial roles.
• #AOGirls, our group of inspiring young women who are working on making a difference in the world and working to inspire positive change with their peers.
• We have proudly featured and collaborated with artists such as Lakwena, Tallulah Willis and Angelica Hicks among others, furthering their artistic reach and their message.
We thank our teams at every level who have made and continue to work every day to make alice + olivia the brand that it is.